Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Fun

I have to admit that we didn't take many pictures this Christmas, as Allyn was working the video camera most of the time instead. I told my sister that this year signified what I had always imagined and hoped Christmas would be like when I was a mother. The girls had such excitement about every aspect of Christmas. We were at home Christmas Eve, and they kept running to the front door yelling "Santa, don't come yet!" as we were still "preparing" the snacks for Santa and the reindeer. I have never seen them jump into bed as quickly and quietly as they did that night since they knew Santa wouldn't come until they were asleep. Christmas Day was fantastic watching them open their gifts, snuggling in our PJs to watch the Disney Christmas parade, and then having a big breakfast. (I think we were ALL in pajamas until well after lunch). Here are a few pictures from our Christmas celebration with Allyn's family when the girls were closing their eyes, awaiting the unveiling of their new doll house:)

4 comments:

The Muncies said...

they are PRECIOUS!!!!! How fun -- i can't believe it gets more fun than this year!!! :)

The Rouse Family said...

How fun and so cute! I bet they love the doll house. :)

Julee H. Nappier said...

Santa nearly brought Mally that same doll house!

I thought it was precious and perfect for her age when I saw it...I also knew Claire would mess it up so maybe next year.(:

Love the photos!

Everyday with the Edwards said...

How cute! Leah got a dollhouse as well, and loves it! I am glad y'all had a nice Christmas!


Ella and Gray posing after easter egg hunt