Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Embroidery Machine

As if I didn't already love to sew, my eyes have now been opened to a whole new avenue of sewing. Mom and dad gave me an embroidery machine for Christmas(thanks to mom's friend, Alice, who upgraded to a new machine and wanted to sell her old one), so I have been doing some experimenting. I think I have the hang of it now, and have even managed to finish a few projects for the girls. Only once have I made a major mistake and accidentally sewn a shirt to itself....problem averted.....the bottom of the t-shirt now has a cute brown ruffle to cover up the unsightly hole that I had to cut in it to get it off the machine. So, I'm ready to get cracking on cute monograms and appliques if any of you want to bring your projects over:)


9 comments:

Ashleigh said...

WOWSERS!!!!!!
You are really onto this! Drag me along :)

Looks great!! Tonight was fun times....

The Muncies said...

I'll be right over!!!!!!

Rachel said...

If we lived in the same city I would be knocking on your door right now! What a great present!

Everyday with the Edwards said...

You are SO lucky!

Julee H. Nappier said...

Love it! How cute is that!!!

The Rouse Family said...

WOW---So cute! I have more stuff to e-mail you that we just got. :)You have gotten the hang of this FAST!!!!

thebarronfam said...

Those look great! I am definitely going to be a customer. What are your office hours???

Angelique said...

I may be mailing you some items!!! So cute!

Unknown said...

looks great!
wish i was in 'bama!
Sash


Ella and Gray posing after easter egg hunt