Friday, October 10, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

One of my favorite Fall traditions is to take a family trip to the Pumpkin Patch. This year exceeded my expectations! Not only did the girls enjoy getting to each pick a pumpkin, they had a new little area with baby farm animals to pet. They got to brush a goat,hold baby rabbits, and hold out their hands for the 5 mo. old horse to lick. Whew, talk about needing a good hand washing after that! Thank goodness for my travel size hand sanitizer:) Then it was on to enjoy all of the inflatables. I was SHOCKED that my two reserved little girls were so anxious to go up and down the big slide....they loved it! They also had a ball in the little jump castle. We are so blessed to be able to make such fun memories with our children!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

We love the pumpkin patch!! We haven't gone yet this year, looking forward to it. (I'm really just waiting on our "pumpkin" clothes to arrive!)

Julee H. Nappier said...

LOVE the girls little outfits! How cute they are!!!

Everyday with the Edwards said...

How fun! I think we are going to try and go this week. Their outfits are adorable!

Unknown said...

Read my blog, you've been tagged


Ella and Gray posing after easter egg hunt