Monday, October 20, 2008

I've been Tagged

Thanks to my dear sister for tagging me to list 5 of my biggest quirks. Should I be offended by the fact that she likely chose me becasue she knows I have many to choose from and that this would be an easy task for me? Lynlee, I love you anyway. In random order, here goes:

1. When I go to sleep at night, I have to sleep on my pillowcase with the monogrammed side up. Even if Allyn is asleep when I get in bed and the room is completely dark, I feel around to make sure my pillow is "properly" positioned.
2. I have always had "issues" swallowing pills. It's not as easy as taking a sip of water to wash them down. I have a method (that my family still thinks is quite hilarious) in which I put the pill way back in my throat, take a small sip, shake my head just the right way to get it all the way back there, then swallow. Needless to say, mom used to always try to crush all my medicine up and mix it in food to avoid the drama!
3. I always shave my right leg first. It just has to be done that way or it thows my whole shower routine off.
4. Ditto Lynlee with the wooden handle thing. Maybe this one is genetic?? I hate to touch anything with a wooden handle, especially when it has just come out of the dishwasher.
5. I don't like meat with bones in it. Give me a bonelss chicken breast anyday as opposed to a probably better tasting piece of fried chicken that I have to disect to eat.

This is an open invitation for my friends to list their quirky habits too. Thanks, Lynlee, for exposing me:)

4 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Really?? Who Knew!!:)

The Muncies said...

I think yall discovered too many of my quirks this weekend on the road trip...hoping we're still friends! :)

Rachel said...

I totally agree with you about eating meat with bones. I don't want to! I never understood why people love ribs and wings so much. You have to work so hard to get such little food!

Unknown said...

Ty swallows pills the exact same way! Weirdos! :)
But in all honesty, I MUST shave my right leg first, too. With so much sleep deprivation, I spend half my shower trying to remember if I washed my hair...must rely on my knowing the right leg was shaved first!!!
hee hee.
Sash


Ella and Gray posing after easter egg hunt