Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Summer Fun!





We went to Birmingham this weekend for Allyn's cousin's wedding, so Saturday we took the girls to the McWane center....so much fun! They got to "dig" for dinosaur bones, freeze their shadows, see a giant eel, and lots of other great things. I highly recommend taking your toddlers if you have the opportunity! I have posted the pictures of the girls climbing (me holding them up) inside the mushrooms....this was a favorite activity:) I also posted a few pictures I took of the girls this afternoon...they refused to take their school pictures today, so I though I could at least capture a few of my own while they were still dressed up.

6 comments:

The Muncies said...

okay, I'm sad the school pictures didn't work out (even with the ice cream bribing), but these are GREAT!

alexis cox said...

hey ashley- i have finally entered the blogging world!! i left a message for you a few days ago-call sometime if you get a chance...we are moving next wednesday!! your girls are just precious!!

Julee H. Nappier said...

Sweet pictures...they are so cute! Mally wasn't happy about school pictures today...oh well. I think I've been taking too many lately!(:

Rachel said...

We love the McWane Center...enough to have a membership. Did you make it to the 3rd floor for the Itty Bitty City exhibit? So cute!

thebarronfam said...

Hope to see ya'll this weekend at the lake!

Everyday with the Edwards said...

Precious pictures!!! I have heard how much fun the McWane Center is, so I guess we should make a trip up to B'ham soon!


Ella and Gray posing after easter egg hunt