Monday, July 14, 2008

If at first you don't succeed.......


As many of you know, my children despise having their pictures taken. Maybe I should rephrase that....they hate "other" people taking their pictures. I was determined to get a good shot of them together, mainly so I could give one to mom for her birthday. So, last Saturday morning, we dressed up and headed to the back yard for a photo shoot. While Allyn impersonated a monkey(sound effects and all), I got some great shots of them BOTH smiling at the same time. Now I know what to do...having daddy was the secret:)

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Whatever it takes, right? Such a cute picture!

The Muncies said...

I love that!! Daddies always do the trick! What a great pic of them!!!

The Rouse Family said...

THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL! That is a REALLY good picture of them. Love all the things you did as well....i have been waiting for some pics :0

Everyday with the Edwards said...

Isn't it funny how easily the daddies can make these kiddos smile? What a great picture of the girls!

Unknown said...

Love the picture!


Ella and Gray posing after easter egg hunt