Monday, July 14, 2008

Sewing Extravaganza




Mom (a.k.a. Lolly) came to visit last week. Among being HUGE help with the girls, she helped me make some outfits. Here are pictures of some of the completed and almost completed outfits we made. We have tons of fabric that we have been collecting since the girls were born that still needs to be used. I did all of the smocking inserts when I was pregnant and have yet to put them into any outfits....I need to get cracking before they are too old to wear all the "little girl" clothes. Thanks, mom, for a wonderful week. We miss you!!

4 comments:

thebarronfam said...

Love the tigers! What a cute picture of the girls too!

Ashleigh said...

Come sew with me!!! The picture of the girls is just beautiful!!

Everyday with the Edwards said...

Precious! You did such a great job on the smocking!

Julee H. Nappier said...

What a talent! My mom smocked all my clothes when I was little...I wish I knew how.):

Love the picture of the girls...they have the sweetest smiles!


Ella and Gray posing after easter egg hunt