Thursday, February 26, 2009

New Blog

Since I have had several people ask me about doing some monogramming and appliqueing for them, I decided to put my monogram fonts, applique designs, and fabric swatches on a separate blog. This way, it will be easier to see than having to come over to my house to look at my stuff in a notebook. The fabric swatches are sort of hard to see online, so anyone is welcome to come over and look at what I have in person. Click on the link "Little Originals by Ashley." Hope this helps those of you who are interested:)

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

WOW!! you are making me tired :)
This is awesome & what a great price. I may be bringing you some stuff of mine to do- HA.

thebarronfam said...

So glad you are doing this!!! I want to get some brother/sister things done. Also, need a few things monogrammed. :) I'll be in touch.


Ella and Gray posing after easter egg hunt