Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Greatest Invention Ever!

I found the greatest invention at Hobby Lobby the other day! It is a foam cornice board that allows you to make a window treatment with minimal fabric (only 1 yard to cover the entire cornice) and no sewing at all. What you need: an iron, scissors, and a measuring tape. Here is a picture of a finished one that I just put up in my kitchen. I added a little extra fabric to the bottom to make it appear like a roman shade. All you do is cut the fabric to fit, do a little ironing, and tuck it all into place. Why couldn't I have thought of this??

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Super cute! How do you hang it if it is foam?

The Rouse Family said...

How cute? I love the fabric :)

Julee H. Nappier said...

Love it!!!


Ella and Gray posing after easter egg hunt