Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back to School


School is officially back in session for the Fall! Allyn and I gave the girls backpaks for their birthday, so they were anxious to take them to school on the first day. Thankfully I looked through them one last time before we left the house and removed the last minute items the girls added without my knowledge (about 10 pairs of underwear, plastic food from their kitchen, a random stuffed animal, and some of their baby doll clothes). Oh, let me mention that Ella made it through the first day of school with big girl panties and no accidents!! She informed me that Mrs. Kim gave her a gummy worm every time she went to the potty. In Ella's southern drawl, it sounded more like this: "Mrs. Kee-am gave me a gummy wor-am". Where does she get that?? I know Allyn and I are from the South, but seriously!! Hopefully the rest of the year will go as smoothly as the first couple of days.

3 comments:

The Muncies said...

Glad their first day was great!

Everyday with the Edwards said...

Precious! I am so glad they are having fun in Ms. Kim's class...I just with they were in the same class as Leah!

Julee H. Nappier said...

Mally misses those precious girls!):


Ella and Gray posing after easter egg hunt