Monday, December 14, 2009

Way Overdue!!!

My blog posting days have been few and far between lately, so let me update you on the Thames crew. First of all, we are expecting a baby boy mid April! He will be Allyn Mabson Thames IV, and we will call him Allyn. My Allyn is very close with both his grandfather and father, so he is so proud to be able to continue the name. Needless to say, he is thrilled with the idea of having a little "buddy" to tag along beside him in all of his manly adventures. I keep having to remind him that it will be a while before baby Allyn will be spending the night at the hunting camp with him and holding a rifle! Because our whole world will soon be changing with the addition of a baby, we decided to go ahead and take a vacation to Disney with the girls. I have to say that it far exceeded our expectations! It was priceless to see their excitement upon meeting all of the characters and having them sign their autograph books. Disney is so beautiful at Christmas time, and it was a vacation we will all remember!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I am so glad that you had so much fun at Disney. We loved it! Will keeps asking me, "Mommy! Wasn't our Disney trip the BEST trip ever?" I loved looking at your pictures!

Keri Cook said...

Congratulations Allyn and Ashley. I'm so excited for you on your pregnancy. I'm sure it will be weird for you just having one baby this time and hopefully much easier. I'm happy for you both and hope that your pregnancy is going well. Glad that you had a fun time at Disney too. It looked beautiful all decorated for Christmas!


Ella and Gray posing after easter egg hunt